Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WHOOO'S ONE! (Part One)

Lilly and Elise..
that's Whoo...

We had a great day for their birthday party!
It was sunny and unusually warm for fall..

Great friends..Great food! 
It was perfect. 


awesome invite from Pink Pickle Studios

Jelly beans in baby food jars for favors

labels from Doll Face Charms
these labels fit perfectly on a baby food jar
 and she will customize any style and design that you want




Caramel Apples and Cupcakes..

(I can't take any credit for the apples..my friend Kelly made them..
and they turned out GREAT!)
YUM! 


Russ and I made and decorated the owl cupcakes 
the night before the party..



speaking of owls..I was able to find so many cute owls
in the few months before their party..
that I am now using as fall decor

More to come!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment