Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Scrapbook Paper Party Garland

I used these garlands for the girls owl party..

There is a scrapbook store by our house that was going out of business. 
I went there and got 6 pieces of Pebbles Twitterpated paper for $1.60 total.
 I used some of the paper to wrap the favor jars and had left over to make a party garland. 
SUPER EASY
I just used a sippy cup to trace circles
cut them out and hot glued two of them to a hemp cord 
(I got a roll for $1.00 at the Dollar Store and it was more than enough for 3 
garlands with plenty left. 




I did this in an hour while chatting with R and watching TV
It really could not be easier. 
The small owls are from a free owl invitation download
I was going to use these for their party but when I realized how 
time consuming handwriting all of the invites would be
I decided to do a digital invite and repurupose these. 



I took the scraps and used a hole punch to create confetti


Total Cost: $2.60 with plenty of cord left for many more garlands

No comments:

Post a Comment