Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jamie's Shower


I am very bummed that I am working today
because I am missing my friend Jamie's baby shower.
But I made her some fun girly things and sent them to the shower..


you simply can't have enough burp clothes


and its really hard to find absorbent ones that don't fall apart
so I sewed cute fabric on cloth diapers

and then..
I decided to go a little over the top..

and a whole lot of tulle later..


just tulle knotted on elastic..could not be more simple
I lined the top with blanket binding for a more finished look


I clipped a hair clip from hblackberry for a little added detail
I am making Lilly and Elise each one of these for their 1st birthday party

1 comment:

  1. Your gift was definitely a hit! We missed you though. The food was great but it got a little warm outside on the patio where they had the whole thing set up. You are so very Crafty :)

    ReplyDelete