Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 9, 2010

9 Month Stats

I have no idea where the last 9 months have gone. Seriously. In three months my babies will be one year! (a preview of the party we are throwing later..)
The girls and doing great developmentally

Lilly
Height: 29 inches (this is the max allowed for their car seats..time to start shopping..) 90% percentile
Weight: 17.12 lbs 35% percentile


Elise
Height: 23 3/4 inches 75 percentile
Weight: 17.4 lbs 25 % percentile


At first I was concerned about their low weight percentiles but my doctor assured me that this is normal as babies start crawling and eating finger foods. They are burning off an enormous amount of calories and not taking in as many as eating baby food. Both girls would rather feed themselves than eat baby food. Lilly has 2 teeth and Elise is getting two but they are not through yet. I am so thankful for healthy, happy babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment