Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 30, 2010

Goodwill Redo

So, did you ever buy anything that in the moment seemed really really cool?
That is what I thought about these wood printed pieces when I bought them..
75% off at Goodwill which was changing locations and having a massive sale.
 I brought these beauts home with me for under $1.00 each. 
And then when I got home I had a WWIT (What Was I Thinking) moment. 


I tried to rationalized by telling myself maybe they were just not my style.
So, I offered them up to my two BFF's
And when they both said, "Umm..that's not really my style"
I realized that they were really not that cool! 



So, I looked in my fabric supply and found two great Amy Butler prints that I had been meaning to use in our bedroom for a project, and stared at the one giant white wall that needed something colorful...



Floating Buds Grey and Lotus Water Lilly Grey


Got out my hot glue gun and went to town. I did not use any batting underneath because I was not looking for the "poofy" look. 





they look awesome hanging in our room! More to come on that later..


No comments:

Post a Comment