Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Faith



Whenever I stop fully trusting in God..He finds ways of showing me that He is always in control and that His plan is far more amazing than I could have ever imagined. I was just complaining to telling a friend yesterday about how I was frustrated by the lack of response for the Toy Drive that I was organizing. I thought with all of the people that I know that have kids I would have a van full of toys right now to give to the Milwaukee Women's Center. God showed me today that he does not need all of the people that I know to touch the lives of the hurting and poor. He only needs a special few.

One of those special few came into an extra $75.00. I know that there is a great story behind how she came into this money, which when I hear the full story I will share with all of you. The long and short of it is this;  she could have taken that money and done a hundred different things. Pedicure, shopping, gas, food..the list goes on. But she didn't. She emailed me and told me that she had signed the check over to me to use for the  Toy Drive. WOW!

God, thank you for always showing me that I could do NOTHING with out You! Help me to trust you first, before I start to doubt what I know was your direction in my life. I am a work in progress..

"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you. Luke 17:6

No comments:

Post a Comment