Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hoot Hoot!



I am having a blast planning Elise and Lilly's 1st birthday party. I realize that they will have NO recollection of this event, its much more for Russ and I. Its a way of saying "thank you" to all of the many friends that have helped us through the hardest year of our lives! Its a WE SURVIVED party..

and I love fall.the smell of leaves, apple cider, chunky sweaters...its my favorite season, so what better way to kick off fall then a party with our friends!

These are some of the things that have inspired me so far..




Tova's party

Tissue paper is about the easiest most inexpensive way to decorate 
You can get 30 sheets for a $1.00 at the dollar store





Invites from kottageon5th

Seriously..could they be any cuter




Baby food jar favors (I have been saving my jars thinking that
I would use them for something...)
with cute labeled lids..

24 for $2.99
you can design them anyway you want! 

And last but not least..




I know..it just makes you smile..
that is why I love them..















No comments:

Post a Comment