Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day was amazing. I have a new appreciation for my own mom, my grandmas, and for my friend's that are mom's and that are pregnant. I truly felt doubly blessed. Some days I feel like I have double the work, and double the stress, but this is one day that I could see how all of my work and stress was paying off. I am investing into two little lives that every day I get to shape and mold into the beautiful, strong, confident, Godly, women that I dream of them becoming. 

The Bible verse that is on their bedroom wall and is my prayer for them is this:
Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

On another note my heart breaks on a whole new level for any child anywhere that is hurting and does not have a mom, for anyone who has lost a child, and anyone who is struggling to have a baby.  When my girls cry and I pick them up and comfort them with hugs and kisses and I watch those tears turn to smiles and laughter I can't help but think of anyone who does not have a mom who loves them. Whether that be a child in an abusive home or an orphanage I just praying God's healing power over them, to let them feel His love.

I never knew I could love this deep and strong, but I love these girls with a love that I could  have never even imagined. Through most of my pregnancy I was just hoping to love the girls more than my little fur-babies..
Just for the record, it has exceeded the love for the cats

Lilly and Elise were apparently sick of their mom being lost (mostly in Waukesha..seriously every road runs in some sort of circle..) so they got me a Garmin GPS for Mother's Day.
Thanks girls! This will kick up our garage saling dramatically!

No comments:

Post a Comment