Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 27, 2010

30th


One of my BEST friends in the world turned 30 this week! We have been friends since pre-school..seriously! preschool! We have a picture of the two of us graduating from pre school with our little paper hats and fake diplomas..

Even though she lives in California and I live in Wisconsin we have maintained a great friendship. I just wish I could have celebrated her birthday with her! She is such an inspiration to me and is someone whose advice and insight means the world to me.

Since I could not be there, I sent her a super fab purse filled with fun stuff.


now I want to make myself a black purse too


and a fun make up bag to go inside





No comments:

Post a Comment