Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Coupon Don

I really used to know someone that we nicknamed Coupon Don, 
but this really has nothing to do with him
and everything to do with coupons.

Since I drink at least a pot cup of coffee each day
Day 3 challenge was to actually bring my $5.00 coupon to Walmart 
and pick up some teeth whitening strips.
they do make your teeth a little sensitive so I am going to use them 
every other day. Nothing feels better than a fresh white smile! 

and Day 4
another coupon redeemed at Walmart 
and I can't say enough about how AWESOME this works.
Garnier does not pay me to endorse them
but they should...


Wisconsin will suck the life moisture out of your skin
and for under $7.00 (with $1.00 off coupon available online) 
you can fix it! 
This stuff works great, my skin feels soft and moisturized
and the best part. Even though this is a gel, its oil free. 

Its amazing how the little things add up when you are just taking 
a few minutes each day to do something for yourself! 






No comments:

Post a Comment