Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Acorns

I am always on the lookout for thrifty crafts..
and I LOVE fall decor
When the girls and I were out walking I found piles of  acorns

Normally I would just pile them in a vase 
but this year I wanted a little more color
I saw this tutorial and fell in love

I modified it a little by using cotton balls instead of batting
because that is what I had on hand.







perfect! 
I am going to make more and add in some other colors

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted this! I have two buckets full of acorns from our nature walk the other day and have been looking for unique crafts to do using them. Otherwise, Like you, I just put them in vases.

    ReplyDelete