Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Big Girl Hair Cuts


My girls have been is desperate need of haircuts.
I have been trimming their bangs at home
(or I should really say that Russ has been trimming their bangs at home) 


I had heard alot of great things about a kids "salon" called 
They have a great kid friendly waiting area with toys and a train table


Elise and Lilly each got to pick out a "car" to sit in




They have kids movies showing at every haircut station
and little toys for them to hold on to as well. 
The stylists were very kid friendly and engaging them in the process




Then they finish off with letting them pick out a hair bow
and sprinkle glitter on their hair


I could not get a good picture of them since they were slightly overstimulated at this point 
And the hair bows lasted approximately five minutes until they pulled them out

But I love how they turned out
(even if I did cry a few tears about how their baby curls were gone)






No comments:

Post a Comment