Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Necessity

it really is the mother of invention
I would have never started sewing if I could have bought
for a reasonable price
what I was looking for

but like burp clothes and bibs

I could not find any wash clothes that were 
soft, absorbent, easy to rinse, did not stain easily, and
somewhat attractive since they sit in a basket on the counter

So, I decided that I would make some
and they work great, look great, and feel great! 

What I did was pretty simple:

1. take an high quality terrycloth and cute fabrics and cut into matching 8x8 inch squares
2. Sew wrong sides together leaving a 3 inch opening on one side
3. Turn right sides out, iron, fold under seam, and sew a zigzag stitch around the entire cloth

Hopefully that makes sense..
my sewing vocabulary is limited..

so with out further ado









No comments:

Post a Comment