Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Where Have I Been

Wow..it feels like forever since I have had a chance to blog
Between house hunting, house buying, house inspections, 
shopping for new house decorations and paint

and all of us taking a turn being sick
I have no idea where the last month has been

but, we are all healthy
the house is bought, inspected, and ready to move into
and we close on March 18th!

Here is a picture of our new home


We feel so blessed by God that every part of this process
went so smoothly. I think of the hours I spent worrying 
about timing our lease ending with buying a new home, if we would 
find the right home, how much work would need to be done..etc

I now I look back and can see that God, 
like He always does,
had everything perfectly planned

I wonder why I always struggle with trusting His plan..
He has NEVER failed me and its ALWAYS been
better than I could have ever imagined.






No comments:

Post a Comment