Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

I had originally gotten the girls fairy costumes for Halloween..
then we decided it would be fun to dress up too 
since we were going to two different parties..

So, we decided to make the fairies
munchkins from the Wizard of Oz..
clever..

And this was the final result


Russ and I made our own costumes
I sewed blue and white fabric onto a blue dress
I found Toto and the basket at a thrift store


The red shoes and the scarecrow pants and shirt
were from Goodwill, and the straw was a hula skirt cut up 
from a luau party


just so you get the full effect..

The second party we went to..
the girls went back to fairies
and Russ and I were too tired to dress up

And the girls looked adorable!





this fairy appeared to be scowling at me..




and all of their little friends..


complete and total fun chaos!











No comments:

Post a Comment