Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hugo's


Oh, date night! I have been looking forward to this night all week! Earlier I busted out my Entertainment Book to decide where we should go. I found Hugo's Steakhouse. Our entertainment coupon was buy one dinner get one free up to $17.00 off! Great deals.
Russ and I both ordered a steak. Fabulous. We topped it off with tiramisu. Perfect.

We did have to laugh though. The restaurant was hosting a rehearsal dinner and not only were there an abnormal amount of children in a nice steakhouse, a lady was walking her fussy 3 month old baby up and down the isle by our table. What else can you do but laugh. And order a second glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment