Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Penny's Pictures

I just realized how much like my mom I sound..Penny's..
by that I mean JC Penny
We wanted to get some pictures of the girls taken for my mom for Mother's Day
as if we don't have enough pictures
So we packed them up and headed
(with my coupon for a free sitting and free 8x10, also very Sandy-like)
to the mall.

The pictures actually turned out ok..
I would not go over the top in recommending JC Penny for pictures,
but for what we paid..we got some cute pictures..
Aside from the photographer clucking crazily at the girls
 in some attempt to get them to smile
which was like some crazy farm toy gone wrong..
the girls actually cooperated and smiled a little..

Lilly-pants



Elise-e-loo


Get out of my picture....









and my little poser..

No comments:

Post a Comment