Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dollar Store Flowers


For the girls 10 month pictures I decided to embellish shirts that we already had.
I bought these shirts from The Children's Place for around $2.00 each when the 
summer clothes went on sale. I did not want the big hearts in the picture and did not
have any other nice looking pink shirts.  (I know this is a shock if you were to look
in their closet and see the sea of pink..but these two destroy clothes)

So, with my extra spending money I purchased 8 rosettes from the dollar store. 
I took three and glued them onto a piece of felt (you can get a sheet of 10 for $1.00 
at the dollar store.) I glued them to the felt and then sewed the felt onto the shirts with a few 
stitches to hold it in place. I wanted to be able to take them off when I was done.










I had 2 extra flowers, so I took them and glued them onto a barrette that was lined with ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment