Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »
Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving

Lilly and Elise and Great Grandpa Langerak

Well..this is by far my favorite picture from Thanksgiving..
Maybe because its my only picture.
I was SO busy running around that I only took one picture
the entire time.
Oh well..we had a great time home with family, 
the girls slept great in the car on the way there
We cozied up at the cottage with warm blankets
and hot chocolate

We spent a lot of time with family
One of my favorite moments and one that I desperately 
wish I had thought to take a picture but I was too busy enjoying the moment
was on Thanksgiving day, after a nice lunch
we all relaxed for a nap at my grandparents
and Lilly fell asleep on her Great grandma Langerak
It was just such a beautiful perfect moment

We also headed to Muskegon to see Uncle David
who is more like a Grandpa do the girls 
and their only cousin Tyler



We always try for the group picture..
impossible to get three babies to look at you

Aunt Katie and the girls..



Uncle David and Elise 

Tyler giving Lilly kisses


Little beat box band
(thank you Suella for getting out metal pans and wood spoons..ha ha)


Even though Elise got sick and Lilly fell down a flight of stairs
I would not trade the business and chaos for coming home
for anything.
There is nothing like family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment